Moore County 4-H is dedicated to providing youth with positive and educational summer camp experiences. 4 -H Summer Adventures is a collection of educational workshops, field trips, and hands-on activities designed to give youth positive learning opportunities which focus on developing valuable life skills. These programs are presented by 4-H, the youth development program of NC Cooperative Extension, Moore County Center.
2019 Summer Camps & Programs Include:
- Counselor-in-Training Program
- Cooking Around the World
- Vision Board Creation
- Robotics Camp
- Cloverbud Livestock Camp
- Cloverbud Making & Tinkering Camp
- Junior Livestock Camp
- Adulting 101
- Senior Livestock Camp
- Teen Adventure Trip
- Junior Making & Tinkering Camp
- Intermediate Making & Tinkering Camp
How Do I Register?
- Review the Summer Adventures Brochure to determine which programs you would like to enroll your child(ren)
⇒ Registration for active 4-H members* begins Monday, April 8th at 4 p.m.
*members who were enrolled and “active” in 4HOnline before April 1, 2019
⇒ Registration for the general public begins Friday, April 12th at 10 a.m.
- Review the Summer Adventures Rules and Guidelines
- Complete the online registration – go.ncsu.edu/moore4hcamps2019
- Complete your 4HOnline Enrollment
- Completion of 4HOnline enrollment and payment are due within five business days in order to retain your registration space(s)
- Payment Methods
⇒ Checks and money orders should be made payable to NC 4-H Development Fund
⇒ If paying with cash, please bring exact amount
⇒ Sorry, we DO NOT accept credit/debit cards
- Payment Options
⇒ Stop by our office: 707 Pinehurst Avenue; Carthage, NC 28327
⇒ Drop in the mail: Moore County Cooperative Extension; PO Box 1149; Carthage, NC 28327